CHELSEA HORSLEY DESIGN

posted on: 2.10.2015


* NEW WEBSITE COMING* 

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! Chelsea Horsley Design offers:
 Full Scale Design, E-Design, Styling, Color Consulting, Finishing Touches

Get in touch at chelseahorsley@gmail.com for current pricing


Some previous designs...


















E- DESIGN


























(designed for Copy Cat Chic)













(designed for Copy Cat Chic)


(designed for Copy Cat Chic)



Contact me at chelseahorsley@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. you are SO good at this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for saying that. I'm glad you think so!

      Delete
  2. and the rug in that first bedroom is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I kind of want that whole room for myself.

      Delete
  3. This is super exciting!!! Gorgeous stuff! So happy you are living your dream, my dear, lovely, talented friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Annie! I feel a bit nervous (and very tired:) but excited! Let's hope it turns into my dreams! ha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a good eye for creating unique, interesting and beautifully tasteful roms! I am seriously using you now that we have at least 5 more years in our house:) I can think of at least three areas that need your touch! Love you and am so proud of you going for your dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so inspiring! love your style. I emailed you, so glad you are in Indy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger