New At Land Of Nod

posted on: 2.03.2014

I love this time of year when all the stores start getting new furniture and decor. It makes shopping, designing, and just dreaming way more fun! Land of Nod, like many of you, is one of my faves and they've got some killer new stuff in. I'm dying to work some of these products into a little boys room I'll be working on soon. Here are all my favorites from their new arrivals...

Clockwise from top 1/2/3/4/5 
 I'm so in love with those camp inspired canvas's. They may need to make an appearance in the boys new room. Finn and Tuck have recently needed to be separated into their own rooms, so sad, but it's for the best. So it's making me rethink how I'm going to transition it into toddler room, and now on an even tighter budget, considering we'll have to do two rooms at the same time. 

 1/2/3/4/5 
One of the best kids rugs of all time. There, I said it. 
1/2/3/4/
Land of Nod took note of all those pinned DIY ombre dressers and created their own. Smart. I'm thinking those bookshelves would look awesome anywhere in the home too, not just in a kids space.

What are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger