Design In Five

posted on: 2.20.2014

UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by, truly. Although, I'm not currently posting please look around and say hello. For real time updates, you can find me here.
Stay tuned for a new website coming soon!
xo


I love hearing "I wish you could just come over real quick" from friends, clients and readers! Or those surprise emails I get from blog readers and potential clients asking for my paint recommendations or favorite sources for lighting. I really do. It means you like what I'm doing & that makes me happy!

I've decided to add DESIGN IN FIVE as a new design service to offer. You can ask simple design questions, and get my professional opinions and sources in a timely manner. Design In Five is a $15 service paid up front, and questions will be answered within 48 hours. It's an in-and-out design experience for us both, which sometimes is all you need, right? Just someone to quickly look at your chair and suggest a new fabric. Or give you some new wallpaper ideas for your outdated powder room. Maybe you're overwhelmed by all the options of the "perfect gray" you see on Pinterest and need a second opinion. Ask away, I'm happy to help!


Email me at chelseahorsley@gmail.com for your DESIGN IN FIVE questions

To see a full list of my design services, click here.

xo, 
Chels

*Design In Five will not include any phone calls, ordering of products, or follow ups without additional charge.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is great. I have a few things I could definitely use your eye for:) I'll be in touch! -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger