Friday Faves

posted on: 1.17.2014

Miles Redd's Stair hall design in this Brooklyn townhouse is perfect. I can't stop examining it. 

A darling DIY Dino Tails for kids.

Is the whole Kale thing getting obnoxious? This video will make you laugh either way.


Lookalikes who aren't twins. So interesting, I wonder if I have one out there in the world.

8 Beauty Products the French women swear by, according to Lucky. Paloma of La Dolce Vita shared them with me, and immediately it suckered me into buying this one. I'll let you know what I think.




This cheerful girls room is my Room Re-do today on Copy Cat Chic. See how you can re-create the look for just $1,771. 

I don't know how to even adequately thank you all for your kind words, emails, and gestures. For as much as onlookers love to tease about the blogging world it sure can bring people together, and lend support when it's needed. Thank you sweet friends for allowing me open up. You have buoyed me up, and what a beautiful thing that is. I read and loved each of your comments and emails and hope to reply as time allows. This weekend my mom & sister are coming into town. We'll be celebrating Tate's 7th birthday, as well as spending a little break without kids in Chicago- hooray! I'm thrilled to see family, and recharge myself. See you next week! Have a lovely weekend! xo

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe Tate is turning 7!! Have so much fun with your mom and sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. It's me again. Do you have a few suggestions for places that sell really great, unique toddler boy bedding besides the same old, same old…Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Nod? I'm about to do a full room for Noah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love Auggie Home so much. Also on etsy, there is a shop called Hello Milky that has neat bedding and accessories, and also Colette Bream on etsy is amazing! Hopefully you find something neat there:)

      Delete
  3. Just checked this post, and am OBSESSED with the stairway/gallery wall...perfection!!! Going over to Copy cat chic to check your room redo. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger