Design in Process: the Harrrison's

posted on: 1.07.2014

I wrapped up some fun E-designs before the end of the year, and one of my favorites was this great room for the Harrison family. It was a surprise hearing from them, as she's an old friend of my older sisters from elementary school, but that's why it was so fun! I loved hearing that she also lived in the Midwest now, and seeing pictures of her new beautiful home! 

She asked me to help design a comfortable space for her family to relax, and also to host friends. They had just moved in, and the sofa was the only piece they kept from the move for this space. She wasn't afraid of color, loved geometric shapes, clean and modern lines, and needed pieces to coordinate with her already gray painted walls (which I liked already- perfect!)
Once she professed her love for West Elm & DWR I knew we were a client/designer match made in heaven:) I really loved her clean style, those giant windows, and the blank canvas I was given too, so it was a super fun project. Here's a little look at her pictures, and the design board I sent her to get her started.


My Design Board...

She's smart and is waiting until after the holidays to implement the design. I can't wait to see pictures! I'm especially excited to see that great linear mirror mounted on her stone hearth, and the upholstered bench underneath the fireplace. 

If you have a room you'd like to spruce up for 2014 I'd love to help you! Email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com 

As always, thank you so so much to all my clients in 2013. E-design gives me the opportunity to use my talents, and explore my passions, and still stay home with my children. I'm so grateful to all of my clients who have helped make that happen! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger