something for> KIDS

posted on: 12.10.2013

Because if you have kids... or nieces, nephews, grandkids, this holiday really is about them right?
Their adorable lists range from simple and sweet to downright outrageous. I'll post Tate's later, it falls somewhere in the middle (the random middle). But I think we can all agree that it's a time where extra thought should be put into the gifts. Something under the tree that every other kid at school won't get. A total surprise to the child. Those are the kinds of gifts I love to give.
Here are my picks for Toys + Clothes for KIDS.






Something for HIM
Something for HER
Something for the Global Gal

Happy Shopping + Happy Holidays! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That little guitar! Or is it a ukulele? Still...so cute!


    x elizabeth of thompson & prince

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! I want it for my kids really bad. It's not a bad price either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful finds! You are amazing. It's all so lovely and unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cassi! Now we all just need to make the big bucks right? ;)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger