Something for HIM

posted on: 12.03.2013

Buying for guys is tough. They usually don't want anything, or have everything it seems, right? Wyatt, no joke, asks for socks and underwear every year. He gets points for frugality, but it's not all that exciting. 
I knew Kelli Ryder, Associate Editor at Rue Magazine, would have lots of clever gift ideas up her sleeve for the Mister, and I was right, this list is good girls.


I met Kelli earlier this year, when we worked together on styling product shoots, and instantly felt at home around her easy, fun personality. She's witty, and has an impeccable eye for unique details. She has a cool, easy style, something I think appeals to everyone. Kelli lives in San Francisco with Tim, her artist babe boyfriend (her words not mine, although I'm not going to refute them), their 2 cats, has an unhealthy obsession with Hart of Dixie (I had to look that one up, and it makes me love her even more), and Christmas is her favorite season of all. She is living the dream, and feels so grateful to have made her passion for writing her career. Kelli is the Associate Editor at Rue Magazine, and blogs at Leopard and Lavender for fun. I'm so happy to have her here!

Thank you Kelli!



That weekender is killer, and would last for years, and the shoe shine kit Wyatt would seriously love. Hopefully he doesn't read this. 

Happy Holiday Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love that bag too, and that blanket is so neat. I would want to steal it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me!! Hopefully Tim doesn't see this and spoil his Christmas... ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger