Something for HER

posted on: 12.02.2013

This week officially feels like the start of the gift giving season to me. Yes, I am one of those who likes to celebrate Thanksgiving first... but enough already. It's over, let the Gift Guides begin! I've asked my favorite style gurus to share their holiday picks with you, and each day this week I'll be featuring a new curated guide. I knew they'd have amazing, unique finds to share, and I was right. 

To kick things off, it's all about Something for HER.

If you haven't stumbled on, or heard of Odessa May Society yet you're sorely missing out. We've been blog friends for a while now, and I am constantly blown away by how well she knows, and can edit her own style. It's an art, I'm telling you.
Odessa May Society is the life and work of Jennifer Prince. A mama to one, living in the New York countrysides, she shares candid moments of her family, along with her favorite picks from around the web. I'm so happy to share her picks with you...



Such lovely finds! I think that calligraphy set is genius. What a thoughtful & beautiful gift to give someone. 

Also coming this week: Something for the Mister, the Kids, the Global Traveler, and all those stockings to fill... featuring Odessa May Society (Jennifer Prince), Kelli Ryder (Rue Magazine), Tales of Me and the Husband (Bridget Hunt), Hello Interwoven (Kera Thompson), and myself. 

happy holiday shopping!

1 comments:

  1. So so in love with that ring. Must figure out a way for my husband to see this!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger