Holiday Shopping Guide: For the Home

posted on: 11.27.2013

If you're like me, gifts for your home make the top of your holiday wishlist. I tend to buy far more clothes for myself year round and save the pretty home items for my Christmas list. I always feel like sprucing up my home come January, don't you?

 I'm so happy to have so many new things (over 100!) in my shop on Joy & Revelry. So I've made it easy and curated a Holiday Gift Guide with gifts for the home I adore. You can shop the entire collection here, and hopefully skip some of that black friday madness. Yikes! I'm not built for that kind of shopping.




Have a lovely Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger