Zara Mini

posted on: 10.07.2013


Have you guys seen? Zara now carries a mini line, ages 0-9mo. It's just about enough to make me want to have another baby. But not. It's fabulous anyhow. Unlike the girls line  ( from sizes 6+), which all of the sudden jumps to looking like a tacky and risqué teen, the mini line has the European styling we all love from Zara, in pretty neutral shades, and sweet simple prints.
Note- the kids line isn't all bad, mostly just their tees. 

Here are my favorite Mini looks, you might want to get pregnant for this...


Zara has always been my go to spot for the twins clothes, I wish this line had been around when they were babies! What is your favorite look?


1 comments:

  1. I had been a big fan of Zara for a long time now! I love every single collection... ! The mini line is just adorable! (but still... won't make me get pregnant!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger