New Finds & Always Favorites

posted on: 10.14.2013

Since announcing my own Design Services I've worked with such fun clients! It's really fun to correspond with new people and help transform their space and make it uniquely theirs. Each of my clients wants something different as far as style goes, but there is always a common thread that represents my style.
 I clearly have my favorite go-to accessories, they just seem to work in any space. But I'm finding such a thrill in the hunt for new and unique items. I love scouring online to find new things. 

I'm showing some of both below, my recent finds, and some of my go-to accessories. You'll see a few of both in some of newest designs as well. (and clearly I'm drawn to brass accents, it's just so pretty with white).


1 | 2 | 3






1 | 2 | 3

*I should also note a clear favorite, one that you probably already know about, its the West Elm Parsons bookcase. Used in the bottom room, and a more budget conscience option in the top room, from Home Decorators. Both great classic pieces that work great in modern, and traditional style homes.

I'd love to know of your favorites or recent finds if you have some to share! For more decor and accessory inspiration, follow my Design Decor board on Pinterest. It's updated daily with lots of great ideas.

If you're interested in an E-Design for your space, email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com. I'd love to help you!

1 comments:

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger