Last Last Minute Roundup: Halloween

posted on: 10.28.2013


Eek! 3 more days until Halloween. Are you ready? I actually don't have any of my kids costumes. It's not entirely because I'm not prepared (only partly). It's because my sweet mom is making them and bringing them with her when she comes to visit us on the 30th. Two little dragons, and one hippy. Yes, she's basically saving me. Truth is, she does all the time. She made Tate's witch, and clown costume too.

It seems like this holiday always creeps up, so if you're still looking for quick & easy inspiration here are some of my faves I pinned from around the web. You can find the rest on my holiday board. I reaaaaaally wanted to be a Guess Who character this year. How funny are they! Totally doing the balloon thing for dinner.

Also oodles of fab ideas over on Mermag's blog 

Gosh I just love this holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger