Friday Faves!

posted on: 10.04.2013

Hi! So much good stuff going on this week, I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the inspiration out there lately. Let's just dive in, shall we?

Did you hear that Home Decorators now carry's kids? I'm thrilled. I first heard about it via Kirsten's blog, and couldn't wait to check it out. That was a go-to site when I designed for Copy Cat Chic, as there are such great deals to be had. They do a wonderful job of sourcing on-trend pieces that are affordable. These three items were my favorite from their kids line. I'm hoping to get those stools for the kids playroom. I definitely need something indestructible for my boys. I originally thought I couldn't use the hamper since my kids dirty clothes are stored in their closet, but now I'm thinking I'll use it for toy storage. I can never have too many baskets for toys!

Maddie's simple nursery was featured on Auggie's fb page, as well as mentioned by Kirsten Krason (who's blog can do no wrong lately).

Design Mom's Living with Kids Home Tours are some of my favorite. This week was a favorite blogger and Instagrammer of mine, Courtney Adamo of Babyccino Kids. I've been obsessed with her London home for a while now, but what struck me most about this interview was the size of her closet! It's teeny tiny, and I loved it. She has impeccable style, perfect really. So if she can make that work, so can anyone. It completely motivated me to re-think my clothes situation. I'll be posting more about that next week! 
Her tiny closet is the armoire next to the bed ^ photo

These wool slippers are a must for heading into winter. How cozy!

I cut bangs! This was my inspiration. Although I'm a far cry from looking that good with them.

A mid century modern loving client turned out to be one of my favorite projects to date. How great is this modern, neutral and warm space that I designed with Reichel?!

Now is the time to stock up on Seed Apparel for your kids. Since they're going into summer, all their fall/winter is on sale! I'm eyeing this for the twins.

Pretty sure this West Elm table is going to have me swooning for months. Can't wait to use it in project.

Completely addicted to Derek, a new Netflix series. You'll laugh, maybe cry, but definitely smile through the entire thing. Hoping any of my kids grow up to be just like him!


Have a wonderful weekend! Wyatt is out of town so I'm planning a solo trip with the kids down to Kentucky to visit friends... wish me luck.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger