Loving, Pinning, Making, Lusting.

posted on: 9.12.2013

It's almost hard to believe. I'm sitting at the airport. Alone people. Hallelujah! I've got a while until my plane takes off, and since I don't have any toddlers to feed, change, or chase, I thought I'd leave you with some neat things to peruse over the week while I'm away sunning in San Diego. Thanks for your tips, by the way, we are definitely planning on trying out a lot of them!

Target's New Threshold  line for Fall, via Rue Mag / I kind of want that bench for my entry.

I got crafty, which I don't do often, and made some really budget friendly and easy art for my kids play room. Really anyone can do this. I mixed acrylic paint with a bit of water and slapped it on Michael's 40% off canvas's while I watched Jeff Lewis's Interior Therapy. Love easy projects, and love him.


A big fashion trend I'm seeing for fall is leather. I mean it's always a classic, but it's really blowing up this year it seems. I don't feel like I could run around Indiana in Leather pants, or with twin boys for that matter, but I think I'm going to give this sweater a go. I would pair it with some worn in jeans and bensimon's for a casual look, maybe even throw on a baseball cap. 

This bathroom. Can we have a moment of silence for it please?



In the kitchen lately I've been on a lemon kick, sorry family. This, and this have been my favorites. Tate requested homemade mac and cheese two nights ago and we love the Bon Appetite recipe. It's so simple. Definitely try it! (I guess we are pasta people?)


I'll be enjoying some down time with girlfriends this week in San Diego, if you'd like to see bits of our trip you can follow along on my Instagram. Have a wonderful week! xo

2 comments:

  1. You're "Right on Trend" with the sweater,that's all the designers are adding to Sweater Dresses too.
    Great Taste you have.:-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger