Doable Design || Simple + Comfortable + Modern

posted on: 8.29.2013


This loft designed by the talented Kathleen Clements perfectly describes my style. When I first saw it I was like, yes, yes, YES! Perfect for a Doable Design this week too, as I just scored myself a set of the same dining room chairs for a steal! 
What's doable about this room is it's simplicity. It's no fuss. The table, could most easily be found on Craiglist, with a little patience. Or hired out to be made. While you might not be lucky enough to live in this light filled loft, I think this look could work in a lot of homes, if you can refrain yourself from over accessorizing. Here are some pieces I found on the web to get you started...



Dog Painting (this just makes me giggle)
Arm Chair or Uber Cheap Version (I prefer the look of the first more, but bless that Ikea for it's options)

*If you're worried about putting the white arm chairs with kids, I can attest to the Ektorp chairs from Ikea. I have them & think they're great since the cover comes off and is washable. The Serena and Lily chair was tested by throw in Lake Michigan. Ha! The crew over there really wanted to prove it's strength I guess. I love that. It's a Sunbrella fabric, which is very durable.



1 comments:

  1. At first, I was beyond baffled by the chairs you tweeted. After seeing this picture.. I GET IT!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger