For you visual people

posted on: 6.04.2013

I was so excited to hear that Sunset Magazine and Erin Hiemstra of Apartment 34, would be patterning for Sunset's Celebration Weekend of 2013. These two rooms were designs done by the talented and always on, Erin Hiemstra. 
Her clean, edgy and effortless style is right up my alley, so I was beyond thrilled to see that she used a couple items from my shop for her rooms.

Above you'll see the brass hex side table paired next to that sexy little chair and the petrified bookends tucked in the wall nook. Below is the geo marble side table, which sits perfectly between those chairs. And how killer is that rug?!

I can imagine how I'd style the pieces myself if I had them, but it's so fun to see how someone else sees the pieces. It makes me love them all over again.
Thank you so much Apartment 34, and Sunset Magazine!

Also tomorrow the sale ends for Clare's beautiful art, don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to see other designers using your pieces! So legit. One of these days I'm going to have you design my whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I am in love with JR after using them and had such a hard time giving those book ends back! Hopefully, you'll see better images of them in the September issue {eek!}.

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger