Bringing Gypsya Home: A little Girls Room

posted on: 6.24.2013

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend:)
It's the last week of the popular Gypsya pop-up shop sale! Hopefully you've enjoyed it so far, and even found something to bring into your own home. You have until Thursday to shop still, so don't worry if you're having a hard time deciding- I get it. I'm still deciding between one of the antique quilts, or a rug.   These major life decisions are just so tough.

I wanted to show you how easy their items can be mixed together. I'm so drawn to the eclectic feel of their pieces and think they're made to be, and look best, when mixed and matched. I designed an inspiration for a little girls room using the purple squares rug, green hand blocked quilt, and vintage one of a kind pillow set. I'm wishing I could transport this all into Tate's room today!
The darling elephant side table is also a new arrival in my shop & I'm giddy about the little guy.

I also love these items paired together:

 Rug + Quilt


Quilt + Pillows

Enjoy your day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger