Mother's Day Gift Guide

posted on: 5.07.2013

My mother has very directly influenced my style, and even more so, shown me how beautiful every day life can be. From a very young age I remember my mom painting, sewing, cooking, writing, and decorating. With each talent, hobby, or mundane task she did, there was beauty in it. She showed me how to create a beautiful life the best way a Mother can, by example. I'm sharing my favorite products that I know my own Mother would love. Beautiful items that she can, and would, use every day to enrich daily life. 

1. Linen napkins $58
2. Rae Dunn Crown Plates $79
3. Horn and bone necklace $28
4. Mini painting $30
5. Le Labo candle $70
6. Recipe Tin Box $34

2 comments:

  1. Such a great guide! Need those napkins! Loved seeing you in Rue today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that sweet, and very generous, tribute. Blushing!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger