Good Design with Kids in Mind

posted on: 5.31.2013


I was thrilled to join Kirsten of 6th Street Design School, and a whole slew of other experts to offer advice on something so many of us are searching for: Good Design with Kids in Mind.
Kirsten has been hosting this series for the past week and a half and there are so many great ideas!

I'm a big fan of the catch-all basket in every room. It's the perfect balance for me of just organized enough, but not driving myself crazy OCD organized (I really could sway either way guys:) Visit the series here to read all my tips, see pictures, and catch up on the previous experts amazing kids spaces!

Thanks so much for having me Kirsten!

5 comments:

  1. i adore little tate's room! where did you find the pink striped basket in her room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That one is from Serena & Lily. I know you can still get it there, or similar ones also at Land of Nod too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the post! I'm a new follower now:) where did you get the black and natural herringbone basket?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittny! Welcome:) Isn't that basket fun? I was thrilled when I saw it, of course, from Target. I don't think it's still there but they always seem to be getting amazing baskets in now. I don't usually find them in the "basket" section though, more in the home decor section.

      Delete
    2. Darn! So bummed they don't have it anymore! Thanks:) I'll keep my eyes open!!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger