Friday Faves

posted on: 5.10.2013


A little roundup of my favorites from this week, enjoy!

1/ This Ikea Malm, turned into stunning grasscloth console table is blowing my mind. There are so many Ikea Hack's out there, and while great, most of them kind of overwhelm me. Marianne pointed out this took her about 4 hours, and some precision cutting, but I think that's SO worth it considering the statement this makes. A good size grasscloth console table like this from a store would cost a small fortune I assume. I am seriously considering finding a spot for one of these in my house.

2/ Wyatt requested a "hearty salad" for dinner this week, and I found the perfect one. Yum!


4/ Adding these floral Jack Purcell's to my Mothers Day list

5/ DON'T forget to enter the Joy & Revelry Pinterest Contest. It's a $500 shopping spree folks!

6/ This room is my current favorite.

7/ Bryn Alexandra has a fabulous Mother's Day guide for what to make, if you're needing inspiration.

8/ Have you seen the new Spilled Milk blog? It's a collection of photographs, organized by a weekly theme, by 19 talented Mothers. So much beauty happening over there.

That's it! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chels, I truly believe that if it were not for you, I would still be trying to shabby chic-ify my house circa 2003. Thanks for keeping me current :) I'm gaining more and more design cred every day and I owe it all to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we all had our Rachel Ashwell Shabby days:) And, you're welcome!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger