Air Hug

posted on: 5.24.2013


This is for all of YOU! If you're reading this blog, thank you
Thank you (when ever you started reading) for following along with me and supporting everything that I've shared on here, and especially my newest adventures. I am truly, from the bottom of my heart (so corny I know, but it's true) so grateful for the friendships I make through blogging and the overwhelming and sometimes unexpected connections. 
I appreciate, more than you know, the support with my new store on Joy & Revelry. The response has been so humbling, and I know it's in large part due to my readers, my friends, so thank you so very much!!!
I'd love to know who you ALL are! I think in general, of course with Instagram and life, it's hard to spend time actually commenting on blogs (I am the same way). I would love to reconnect though, so if you are new or old please do say hello next time you visit:) I usually reply to comments underneath the original comment. 
I'm headed back to Indianapolis tomorrow, sigh. We're looking at just one more house. It's the battle between new and old. Which frankly, I'm shocked we're even having. We've never lived in a home newer than 1930, so the fact that we're even entertaining the idea of a home built in the 90's is crazy! But, I'll admit, that walk in closet finished basement, and kitchen island kinda got me guys. And, I've never ever had a garage that's been attached to my house. But, it has it's flaws too. Mainly being that it lacks any exterior charm, is more expensive, and is in a very cookie cutter neighborhood.

Decisions, decisions... Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. I came over from Miranda A.'s blog- she and I were in the same dorm back at BYU. I love your style and your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alisha! Fun, you were friend with Miranda:) Love her. Thanks so much for following along, it's so nice to know who is checking in!

      Delete
  2. Cookie cutter is hard to swallow. My boyfriend and I moved from San Francisco to Phoenix to buy our first home and it's nothing but track homes painted in different shades of brown (I HATE BROWN). Our offer on a house was just accepted and I'm excited to be able to decorate the interior and make it something special. You might not have the same curb appeal in a new home but knowing your style, your home will not lack one ounce of charm. I for one, am so looking forward to your move and your decorating of yet another home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lupita- I love seeing you here and Insta! Awe, thanks so much for your kind words! SF to Phoenix would be so so hard. Yikes. I think we are choosing the new home, so we're both in the same boat:) I just can't say no to that walk in closet, haha. I just might not be able to show many pictures of the outside:/ I want to see yours.

      Delete
  3. Hi Chelsea,

    I'm in book club with your sister Heather here in Seattle. Been following you for a few years. So happy for you!! You are a strong, talented and inspiring gal. Good luck with the house choice.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenny! Your "book club" cracks me up... Heather tells me you all just chat, eat and drink and I'm a fan! You guys are so lucky to have each other. Thank you for your kind words and for reading this little blog of mine.

      Delete
  4. Go for old! I love the charm of older homes--our new one was built in 1929. We are renovating the attic and making the whole attic our master suite, complete with a walk in closet. I'll show you pics when its done. I'm sure you'll recognize more than a few things from your online shop... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh!!! Jess, you're breaking me heart:( I think we are going with the new one. Man oh man. You know me, I am all about the old. But this one had it's problems- mainly being that we couldn't move in until 5 weeks after Wyatt started, so he'd have to live in a hotel, while we stayed at my parents in Utah until the house was ready. Also the neighborhood was just so-so, and the bathrooms are teeny. Agh. I am still kind of torn, but after seeing that jetted tub IN my own master bedroom it's hard to pass up. haha.

      Delete
  5. Learned of your blog from CCC. Look forward to hearing about the move to Indy. I'm a Midwest gal living in the South now but try to get back once or twice a year because I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! Gosh, I am loving the Midwest too! I am originally from the West (which I love too), but there is nothing like the friendly Midwest people. I'm excited to see what Indy is like.

      Delete
  6. New follower! I actually found your blog through instagram. You and your family are so sweet and I love your shop. Hoping your move goes smoothly, as a military wife I know moving all too well, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie! Thanks so much for your kind words and support- I really do appreciate it. It's always nerve wracking starting new things. I would guess you've probably moved more than me? How do you do it? I feel like I'm going combust!

      Delete
  7. A lovely hi from Budapest- Hungary, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see how you decorate the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chels- you inspire me! Love keeping up with you and your cute family! Good luck with your move and big congrats to Wyatt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you via CCC and the timing was perfect as I was expecting twins- your 101 post is so,so helpful. Elsie and Dab are 3 months old now and I still turn to that post on hard days for reassurance. I figure if someone I admire had hard days too then I must not be doing so bad. Your taste is impeccable and I was thrilled for you (and us!) about the store. Hopefully one day I'll be able to hire you to make this twin tornado zone of a house look as magical as yours! All the best from Raleigh NC

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger