A Modern Coastal Boys Room

posted on: 5.17.2013


Some New Arrivals are in my shop this week that I'm really excited about! The dotted Ghita Rug in particular I'm slightly obsessed with. I think it's so versatile, and can see it brightening up a mudroom, hallway, kitchen, and obviously kids room! 
 I'm working on a shared boys room for a client right now, so little ones have been on my mind. I immediately thought about this rug, in the navy dot for a perfect modern coastal boys room.
This room, a little more sophisticated, is a room to grow with. For the boy who is still okay letting you have an input, and hasn't decided that he only wants sports banners and posters of hot chicks on his wall, but he's also outgrown the nursery/toddler room and wants something older and cool. 

Sources:
Ghita Rug *(also comes in Olive & Sea Foam)

*For Further Design Services, please email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Wyatt and I are off on a little road trip to house hunt in Indianapolis. Wish us luck, it's slim picking! If you'd like, you can follow along through Instagram.

Toots!

4 comments:

  1. Is this Deanna's room? Looking good! I love that daybed, but it wouldn't fit in the window alcove. Such a bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riech- no it's not Deanna's! I was just messing around with that rug. But, Deanna's has similar things. She wanted a whole new color scheme, so now we're going with Grays, blues, yellows, and browns. I think we are using that daybed though? It will stick out about 12" but she's okay with that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The width doesn't fit into that alcove :\ The daybed is 90" and the alcove is only 89". Did she double check, maybe her measurements were off?

      Delete
  3. Chels I love this room! I have a thing for daybeds and can't wait to use one in a project, or even better, in my own home! Love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger