Launched: My Store!

posted on: 4.30.2013


The day is here! My store on Joy & Revelry is open for business! Pinch me now.
If you haven't read this post, I have been asked to be a Style Maven on Joy & Revelry, a new online source for beautiful and unique home decor  items. Being a Style Maven means I can bring my personal  design style and asthetic to you!
 In the Yours Truly Shop, you'll see my hand picked products featured in these photos, as well as many others that I chose truly because I love them. I dream about this family room!


I would love for you to use my invitation and check out the site! Browse my shop, as well as the other Maven's, and even watch video of us talking about why we love our job! 

Head over and let me know what you think. What products in my shop are your favorite?
I'm particularly saving my pennies for that amazing asymmetrical console table above, and Dunes Pillow below. I already own the gold studded bowls, and am so happy to give you a place to buy them too! They're an absolute favorite of mine and I use them for everything from serving to display.



Want a $500 credit to the site? Good, thought so. Enter the PIN IT TO WIN IT contest, starting today and running through May 14th.

Official Rules:
> Head to Pinterest and create a board titled, "Revel & Enjoy Design"
> Pin at least three photos from the Joy & Revelry website
> Add three additional photos to the board to show us what inspires your personal style
> Tag your board with the hashtag #joyandrevelry
> The 5 Style Mavens + one guest judge will vote on the board we think the most inspiring
> One board per person, contest ends on May 14th

happy shopping!

*To comment click far right in the horizontal column you see below, and comment box will show up, site still under design:)

5 comments:

  1. Loved watching your video clip! You look beautiful and are such a natural! I am so happy for you and excited for your amazing future. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! The support mean so much & I'm thrilled you like it! xo

      Delete
  2. so cool! congratulations! i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is good. I'm sure you're having the very best kind of day. Oh, well my favorites are the cabin rug, the felt Menagerie animals and that sandstone leaf vase (thanks for pointing it out). I'm really excited for you! (I've loved those nest bowls since seeing them before too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love it. congrats..

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger