Currently Coveting

posted on: 4.19.2013

Gray + Gold Dot Dish, by up in the air somewhere
Diptyque Paris. I'm sure you've seen their candles, no doubt in the backgrounds of interior shots in home magazines. While I also love and own a few of the candles, I particularly love the personal fragrances. I alternate between the Eau Duelle scent, and the L'eau Hesperides, which is a cologne but is unisex and smells absolutely amazing. I don't know if I'll ever use another kind again. I'm that hooked.

Everlane Essential Scarf, in Hazlenut
Watercolor and Native Inspired iPhone Covers by Coco Lake. Which one is your favorite?

 A possible solution to my desperate need for a new diaper bag.
Too cute for words Galapagos Pillow
Must find a spot for him to live.

Have a lovely weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger