Very Exciting News!

posted on: 3.11.2013

I'm so excited to finally tell you guys what I've been doing this past month! I've been a busy little bee, and it's been so hard not to spill the beans. Joy & Revely, a fabulous new online home decor and furniture sale site, has asked me, along with 4 other uber talented blogger/designers, to be one of their "Style Mavens",  and I could not be more thrilled and grateful for the opportunity.

What that means is each week I will curate my own collection of home decor and furniture pieces to be sold on the site. What I especially like about Joy & Revelry is the personable experience you get when you shop there. With each collection, and with each "maven", we offer design advice on our favorite pieces, how to incorporate them into your space, what's current now, ect. The goal is really to make it more than just a site to buy furniture, but more a place to help you decorate your space with advice from people who's style you trust. I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

 Even though the site is still in the testing phase and won't "officially" launch until next month, readers of Yours Truly get a Sneak Peek! There is so much more to come for Joy & Revelry over the next month, but for now I've picked out a few of my favorites. Access for you is only allowed through this code, for now: http://www.joyandrevelry.com/collections/yours-truly?t_invite=yourstruly

Please head on over, even if you're not in the market for something new, and let me know what you think! 

Someone better snatch up this fab blue velvet settee!






10 comments:

  1. Ahhh Chelsea...this is so incredible!! I'm so thrilled that your talents are being put to good use! You'll be perfect- can't wait to follow this blooming career of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lady! The site looks great and I do love that navy settee!!

    x Bianca
    www.afabulouschallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca! Yes, isn't that settee fab. I really really want it. xo

      Delete
  3. I am so happy for you! Your dream is becoming your reality and it is so fun to watch! Love the pieces you picked out and I actually pulled out the measuring tape for a few items but my space is not big enough.:( That blue settee being one of them! Can't wait to see more over the months to come. How often does inventory change? This is Danielle by the way. It won't post under anything but anonymous for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, er, Danielle:) haha. I'm so glad you liked the collection! And thanks for the kind words. You are so sweet. For this month, since it's just a soft launch, the collections will be added to gradually the entire month, but will not "change". So my collection will be up the entire month. When the site officially launches the sales will last a couple days, and I will post a new collection each week, like the other flash sale sites you are used to.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Felicidades Chelsea!!!! I couldn't be happier for you. You were born to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they found a gold mine in you! lucky ducks. your stuff, of course, is absolutely gorgeous. you really are one talented lady. thank for bringing the horsley name some fame! good day. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger