Inspired By: Serena & Lily Curated Art

posted on: 3.25.2013


I am always on the lookout for good art sources. It's something clients seem to struggle with a lot. While I actually don't love to choose art for other people, as I think it should be a personal decision based on what moves/inspires you, I do like to be able to point them in the right direction. Luckily for us all, the options for buying good art online are getting better. Serena & Lily is one of my favorite sources.
They've already done so much of the work for you, by curating an amazing selection of varied pieces by different artists. All different sizes, different price points, and all originals. Here I've selected some of my favorites, all available on their art site.

If the art of arranging art is intimidating to you, they also offer great tips like how to curate the perfect gallery wall, here.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. I love gallery walls but I am regularly intimidated by putting together the right pieces.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger