Target Is Killing It

posted on: 2.28.2013

If you haven't been into Target in the past month or so you are seriously missing out. They are absolutely killing it lately, in my opinion. With new brand, Threshold, taking over furniture and decor it seems every time I go there is something else I just have to have. Most recently being that adorable gray and cream striped ottoman in the bottom left corner. It's darling in person. Tufted linen, and a great size.   A small rectangle shape, I'm picturing it as a pair in front of a fireplace, layered under a console table, or at the foot of a bed. Or single as a stool in a bathroom, as a footstool, or to anchor a great piece of art in a wide hallway. I also just picked up that darling yellow pillow for Tate's pink velvet chair and it's perfect. I'll show a picture soon!
Above are all my favorite Threshold pieces that you can find right now at Target online or at the store. The only thing that isn't Threshold is that little chevron inlay box, which is Nate Berkus. Also I wanted to note that Octagon wood mirror is not that cherry looking in person. It is a warmer wood, but more distressed.

Also, you must check out what Reichel posted about Threshold's new line coming out in March! I'm already sold on that stool.

Thank you Target!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this! Target has really been pulling through in many things lately. Thanks for sharing your favorites. You always have impeccable taste and style.
    PS I just ordered the tufted ottoman from overstock you had pinned. I will give my review when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me on to that striped bench, Chels! I love it, but really don't need anything else with legs in this house! It gave me an idea to reupholster a footstool I have in a similar fabric. Now, to find the fabric! :)

    x Bianca
    www.afabulouschallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to find the table in the upper left corner... any idea what the name of it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Elizabeth, it's the Accent Table Iron & Wood. Here is the link- http://www.target.com/p/accent-table-iron-and-wood/-/A-14114879#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger