Holiday Gift Guide, CCC Girls

posted on: 11.08.2012


Nothing like a smooth transition from my messy house to a holiday gift guide, right? Well I'm turning a new leaf (and my house is clean again). The entire Copy Cat Chic Team has started thinking holiday and we'll be posting our gift guides each week. This week kicks off with women! 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11




Hi, Chelsea here! Reichel's asked me to start thinking of my Christmas wish list and honestly I couldn't be happier to put Halloween behind me. With 3 kids it's so far been the most exhausting holiday. Plus, this wish list is for women, which means it's all about me me me:) Yes please.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Happy (early) Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks! That J.Crew sweater with the silk collar has been on my DIY list since I saw it. And you may have helped me find the perfect gold watch (I've been on the lookout!) Great gift guide!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me where you got your gray pouf with white stitching? I love the white stitching and haven't ever seen that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger