Serena and Lily's Private Sale

posted on: 8.02.2012

I got an awesome email today, did you?
Serena and Lily is having a private 50% off sale!! It's real too. You know how some sites say things are going to be 50 off and then they're really only like 30? Yeah, not this one.
Below are some of my favorites, for really great prices.
The Cambridge bed, along with a few other fabulous ones are on sale.
I love this one particularly though, and it's half off now for $548!



The much coveted (and featured everywhere) Canyon sheets are also on sale.

If we weren't renting you bet I'd be finding a place for these in my home. So fabulous!


Great rugs, like this one, also.

Jump on this one too, everyone's favorite Aden + Anais swaddlers, $35 for a unique 4 pack!


Hope you find something you like:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger