Heading to NYC!

posted on: 8.30.2012


I'm off to New York City for the weekend! It'll be one for the books, because just like last time I was there, it's with my mother and sisters in law. And these trips are always the best kind of trips! We're staying in an awesome loft in Noho (supposedly Sheryl Crow and Annie Leibovitz live very close!), so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for anyone of the sorts.

So far we have plans to see a show (I'm hoping for Once), eat at Pastis (among lots of other places), and walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
I'd, of course, also love to do a little shopping, see the High Line Park, and also the Met. It's short trip, but I'm planning on jam packing it full.

Do you have any must-do, must-see, must-wear, must-eat suggestions for me?
I'd love to hear!

6 comments:

  1. Please eat pizza at Keste and tacos at La Esquina. I dream about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must wear whatever you think is cute. Because that's what everyone else will wish they are wearing. Have a great trip. Yay for a break for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delish burgers at Shake Shack. Wish I could've worked something out and met up with you and Heidi! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd share a must do-- but, I'm too busy being angry and jealous! -- seriously-- have fun! celebrate having a hubs who doesn't need to study EVERY minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea!

    I do! Go to Roxies in TImes Square and snag a black and white cookie! They are the best type of cakey cookies ever! We love them and whenever I hear anyone going to New York (you are the 3rd in 2 days that I know of), I get super jealous because I want one so bad :) NY is probably one of my favorite places ever! ENJOY IT!

    New here! Glad I found you!

    Jacy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger