Sale Time Again!

posted on: 7.10.2012

*UPDATE*
My computer crashed tonight, so for now the sale isn't happening:) Hopefully it'll be up and running soon though!

I'm selling more of the boys and Tate's clothes tomorrow morning on the blog! If you stopped by last time, you know to get on early if you want first dibs. If you missed out last time, there will be more great boys stuff that I forgot about:) This time will be boys fall/winter sizes 3mo- 12mo., and girl fall/winter sizes 2-4T. I'll be posting it around 9am ET.

Here's a sneak peek of the girls...
(mini boden, lia molly for anthropologie, crewcuts, & stella mccartney to name a few!)


xo, Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I remember that jacket and LOVE it! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I request that you don't do the sale the morning of the 12th/ tomorrow morning?!!!
    Hope your not sick of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right size for Roe!! Some of Tate's other hand me downs are some of my favs for her, so I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger