Room Designs for Copy Cat Chic

posted on: 6.28.2012

Thank you so much for all your encouragement on my new gig! You all made me feel very good.
Like I said, I'll be assisting Reichel, along with another incredibly talented assistant, and cool intern, with many things. But the thing I'm most excited about (and this is where you come in) is creating room designs for clients. 
When I was hired, Reichel asked me to put together my "perfect room", on a budget of course. I love an eclectic room with calming neutrals, and right now I'm really inspired by anything having to do with the ocean. Here is the Coastal Chic room I designed for under $2,000!


I was particularly over the moon about the Beni Ourain inspired Moroccan Shag, which I found on Amazon for $324. It retails for $900 at Anthropologie. The total for the room came to $1,935. 
*(recently just found a similar moroccan shag rug at world market for just $299!)

I know a lot of you are probably in the same place I am. You want a beautiful, thoughtful, and well styled home, but are also on a budget. At Copy Cat Chic we accept room designs for a budget of $1000+, and there are a couple more spots open in the schedule. Fill out the Room Design Questionnaire here

I really hope to be able to work with some of you soon!

Sources for the room:











1 comments:

  1. I should totally do this! You are so amazing. Congrats. Perfect job for a talented girl like you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger