Photo Opportunity, if you're in Utah!

posted on: 5.21.2012


My sister will be visiting Utah May 23rd- 31st, and is now booking photography sessions on a first come, first serve basis. This is such a great opportunity, not only because she is very talented (and shoots film!), but also because she is new to the scene so her prices aren't sky high, yet. Her latest, The Ritual Project, is just the kind of thing I would want captured for my family. Here are a couple of my favorite shots from her most recent shoot...



Visit her site, or email her at info@heatherperera.com for more info!

3 comments:

  1. Seeing cool opportunities make me sad that I'm halfway around the world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I dont get to Utah till the 8th. I would book with her in a second. Does she ever come to AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd of known sooner! That session is to die for and I'm long overdue for family photos.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger