Go to Gilt, now.

posted on: 5.16.2012

If you want to know where I shop for my kids, go to Gilt.
Today they have an amazing lineup of brands. It's totally giving me heartburn.
Coyuchi is a favorite of mine, and the prices on Gilt are fabulous for this brand!



Visit here, and sign up to receive their daily sale updates, if you don't already. 

Gilt is similar to The Mini Social and Zulily- both of which I also subscribe to. The trick is you must check them. I don't check every day, but I keep a pretty close watch so that when my favorite brands come up I'm ready to pounce! 
(not so much wyatt's favorite term when it comes to spending money).

1 comments:

  1. those girl onesies are ridiculous. can Parker wear one? too much?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger