Gift Guide: Mothers Day + Wrapping

posted on: 4.30.2012

Mothers Day is soon, and I've seen too many beautiful things not to share. My mom will be in town over the weekend, so I feel extra lucky this year!

1. Watercolor Petals Plates (top on my list too:)
(My mom gifted this book to me, and it's one of the best gifts I've ever received!)

I also think just making your mom her favorite treat, or getting her an indulgent soap is a wonderful idea too. Even better if it's wrapped beautifully, wouldn't you say? I saw this idea by Stephanie on Stephmodo and put it into action the next day. I had a few thank-you's to deliver to friends, so I took some cookies and wrapped them up special using her idea. It was so simple, I'll definitely be doing again... and again. I think it would make the perfect Mothers Day package. She's so clever, that Stephanie.


 Cardboard boxes from Michaels + Washi tape + wildflowers from your yard. Much better than cookies on a paper plate!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful! now how about the recipe for those cookies please! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. More good ideas from my style guru. Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. The cookies look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfection! if i got a thank you gift that classy here in texas i think i would drop dead. they never leave anything unbedazzled. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un petit bonjour de Paris France).
    J'adore votre blog.
    A bientôt.

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger