Finn, Tuck & Tate on LMNOP!

posted on: 4.24.2012


Do you subscribe to the awesome kids magazine LMNOP? It's definitely my favorite. My little secret place (well, it's no so secret) to find cool, original kids stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else.
It's an online magazine, but I also love reading their blog each week. 
Today Finn, Tuck & Tate's bedroom's have been featured!
Take a look here, and if you don't already subscribe you'll want to. I promise.

Thanks LMNOP!


If you're here from LMNOP, hello! Here are the cute little faces who snooze in these places...

 Tuck & Finn


The adoring older sister, Tate.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you getting all the blog love!! Congratulations sweetie..it's well deserved!Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home is so lovely chelsea. i hope you get to stay there if that's what you want! i'm already dreading the next move. boy, those little boys are cuties! and is that the famous band shirt i spy on tate? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that bumper from? looks lush

    ReplyDelete
  4. of COURSE they were featured-- they are adorable-- not as cute as those darlings though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cool..Seriously. I'd love a dose of Chelsea in my little apartment!

    We have the anthro rhino, too. Milo named him Dinosaur, so he's Dino the Rhino:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea, it's gorgeous! impeccable taste mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog (where have I been??) via Joy and Revelry and I am in love with your kids room. And I just had my third, a girl, in November and was this close to naming her Tate. We went with Harper but I still love Tate.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger