Spring Wishlist

posted on: 3.21.2012


The high today is 88, and it's been in the 70's and 80's for the past two weeks! Yesterday we spent the day at the zoo (I even got a little color), and today we'll be going to the park and having dinner on the patio. Spring has definitely sprung here in Michigan and it's got me dreaming, earlier than anticipated, of bare arms, summer slip ons, linen totes, and that fabulous Fred Shand pillow. These colors are spring to me, and I'm dying to have a few. Especially that linen tote!

I hope it's warming up where you are. Is it? 

1./ 2./ 3./ 4./ 5./ 6.

* The tan loafers I have in red from last year, and I can tell you they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Ever. It's why I must have another pair.

1 comments:

  1. i love your blog (promise i'm not a creeper). that tote is to die for. the sun is out today in utah, but as we all know...there could always be a blizzard tomorrow, so i'm not getting my hopes up :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger