House Tour

posted on: 3.05.2012


 The ever so talented Stephanie, from Stephmodo, asked to feature our home on her Real Life Home Series. A series I've come to love and look forward to on her blog. Without hesitating, I said of course! Then I spent the next 2 weeks agonizing over what I had just done. You see, Stephanie's blog was one of the first I started reading, several years ago. It has outlasted my many google reader clean-outs. It's without a doubt one of the blogs I feel most inspired by, so I felt a lot to live up to.
 I tried to remember the essence of the series: real life homes, and snapped away. To see all the nooks and crannies of our humble 1700 sq. foot home, go here.

The rest of the week I'll be sharing more photos from our house, especially delving into all the fun details in the kids rooms, and answering any questions you guys have about the house itself or what's in it!

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Stephanie's tour of your house this morning. You have great style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it. and that pink chair in tate's room?! craigslist find?! i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing to say besides absolutely amazing! and will you decorate my house? every detail is perfect- not to little or too much. Seriously though I think you could be like a caitlin creer! doing e-boards and such from afar. i'd hire you! ...okay and apparently, i had more to say than amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhh! you're a celebrity, chels! this is a very BIG DEAL. we were just talking about how much we liked this series that stephmodo does in boise. NO ONE deserves it more. your house is just perfect. every detail. you have a gift with books, i feel. ahhhh! this made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea- I loooved looking at your home! You are living in a dream. It truly looks like a magazine home. Way to be stylish and a supermom at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw your home on stephmodo -- it is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a gift Chels! I can't believe how quickly you can put perfect houses together. Truly, no one has an eye quite like you. I'm going to go ahead and stArt stealing all sorts of ideas. Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow in your mom's footsteps already!! Gosh. I want to hire you so bad!

    Well done my little porcelain doll... WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger