This pin, is now this...
Yes, my adorable mom made this table cloth fort for Tate. It's all in the details too with a working mailbox, address, doorbell, window shutters, and giant tree. She's something!
Also, this post seemed to cause quite a buzz, huh? I liked that. Thanks for offering advice, tips, or just opening up about your spending if you did. It seems I'm on the same page as most. I do ninety percent of the shopping at Trader Joes. That, and weekly meal planning is the only way I can feed our family healthily and affordably. Lately my Pinterest board is my go-to for our weekly menu.
These in particular have been my family's favorite.
1. Tomato Basil + Parmesan Soup - I halved the 1/2 & 1/2 on this and substituted milk and it was still very rich. This was delicious!
2. Black Bean, Avocado, Lime Quinoa Salad- trying to fool February into thinking it's July.
3. Waldorf Chicken Salad- hearty enough for a dinner salad and Tate even loved it.
4. Sweet Potato Fries w/ Sesame Soy Dip- a love a good sweet potato fry, and the sauce was an interesting, and good change.
5. Sea Salt Brownies- these are divine.