... go ahead and laugh

posted on: 1.24.2012

This was today.

On my counter this evening, my notepad read this:

take out frozen soup to thaw
- hang picture in boys room
-organize nightstand
-make + freeze cupcakes for party
-meal plan for next week
-email renters
-email babysitters
-apply party labels to treat boxes

Wow. good job chels. tons accomplished.

"That looks like throwup!", was Tate's reaction to dinner. Oh thanks honey, that's lovely.

And

I found this gem on my camera.


Fabulous. I'm zonked out on the couch in the early morning and my 5 year old is awake. Parent asleep, child awake. I'll pat myself on the back for that one. 

7 comments:

  1. Okay. I did laugh and I also thought to meself.

    ...she is SO pretty. Lovley, eyebrows, nose, cheeks and mouth.

    And no I'm not a lesbian. But truly, yours truly, you pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious- I'm virtual high fiving you for having a list at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you for being real. Laughed because I could hear those words coming right out of your mouth. Sending love from SLC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it possible to have 24 hours in a day and only get one thing crossed off your list. It happens to me all the time too.

    Glad to hear you're human. And that you're getting some sleep here and there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! this post made me laugh. i finally tackled the to-do list that has been sitting on my counter since YESTERDAY (and it included items like: shower, read scriptures, buy food!) so i'm really no better. sometimes it just can't be done.

    and you are only HALF sleeping. one eye is sort of open watching her, i can tell. i do it all the time.

    you look gorgeous sleeping, by the way. no drool. no fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am surprised how much you even attempt to do in a day. You are way busy! I love the new profile picture on the blog. Gorgeous, like mother like daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is going to sound terribly lame, but i read this and was like "wow, she has a list". made dinner! even if it's from the freezer its on the table. struggling in dinner department lately. you're are doing awesome in my book! i don't have two infants and sometimes i wonder what the hell i've done all day.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger