Pinned to Life

posted on: 11.06.2011

Completely drinking the Pinterest koolaid. Are you?
 I'm always in search for new dinner ideas and Pinterest is like my never ending cookbook. I thought I'd share what I have tried and really liked. 


Butternut Squash Apple soup-
 this calls to add Cider or juice at the end, and I found it to be a tad too sweet. I might do half cider, and half water next time.


Lemon Garlic Spaghetti (my favorite so far)


Saltine Cracker Toffee (delicious, although I'd half the butter next time)


Happy Pinning!

3 comments:

  1. i'm definitely making some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for the saltine crackers, delicious. I want to try the lemon spaghetti.
    This is working out great. You try all the recipes and pass along the good ones. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lemon garlic spaghetti was fantastic. All were good, but that was my personal favorite of everything listed.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger