Miss Tate grows up

posted on: 4.21.2011

tate's big girl room

She is four now. A great excuse, along with the babies coming of course, for me to re-do her room and make it a bit more "big girl". It's really hard, I've decided to do kids rooms. I know I won't have the chance to re-do it every couple years as her style changes, so I've tried my best to keep it young-ish, but something she'd still like when she's 10. I hope I done good.


A few of you have asked where to make a moodboard. I just searched online and found I liked OlioBoard, and also My Deco. It's nice to be able to put all your ideas in one spot to see if they actually do work together, before buying them.

Sources:
Twin Bed- Land of Nod
Mushroom wall decals- lovemaestore, here
Glass lamp- Ikea
Penguin Classic Books- here
Rast Ikea Nightstand- (painted by my sweet parents)
Pink Chair- I couldn't find a picture of mine, but it's the same color as this one. Mine is a pink, velvet tufted arm chair scored off ksl last year.
Knit Pillow- blabla
Armoire- already had from her nursery
You make me happy print- here
Euro Pillow- Anthropologie
Bedding- West Elm
Mushroom sheets- Garnet Hill
Rug- Rugs Usa


2 comments:

  1. Will you come decorate my house? I wish I had your style and class!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger