Yes, I'm back....

posted on: 11.02.2010

I did make it safely back to the US... why haven't you heard from me?

Because I'm feeling so tired and overwhelmed by unloading, unpacking and repacking the six suitcases by myself, single parenting, the whirlwind of Halloween, Tate starting school... and I'm just tired.

I feel like I need a good long six month hibernation nap. Not gonna happen though.
And I am grateful, so grateful, to be back in the US... unfortunately that doesn't cure my tiredness still.

Maybe I'll post in a few day?

10 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safe and sound home!! Single parenting is tough.. give yourself a break and take some time to unwind!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the us of a!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess you're allowed to take a few days off of blogging to adjust.....i guess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurry hurry! i can't wait for an update.

    oh and more importantly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope you're having a terrific american day. love you girl and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME HOME AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back, and all your pics from your adventure are amazing! Truly ones to treasure! Yes to air conditioning, seasons, and all that, I would definitely miss it, but the adventure is worth it! Welcome home :) Hope you have an amazing birthday! Just take it one day at a time & try and enjoy the little things! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger