Swooning Over

posted on: 8.11.2010

This weekend at the arts festival I fell in love with artist, Lisa Telling Kattenbraker.
Although she does sell Giclee prints, the originals are actually batiked fabric. Amazing!
But what I love the very most, and what drew me to her, is that each piece has a name and tells a beautiful story. 
"Determined" is the one above

.
"She was always prepared for what she hoped was around the corner"


"Waiting for the party to begin"... 

I picked up this one for Tate's bedroom, and I'm already trying to decide which one I want next.

Aren't you in love?!


6 comments:

  1. These are totally cute! You have the best style and taste. So wish I had those gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also fell madly in love with her stuff last weekend. Sadly, I did not get one, but I sure am glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I am in love. Those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I am!! Wouldn't one of those make the most AMAZING christmas gift(hint, hint!!!!)I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved those too. There was some good stuff at the festival this year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pieces are beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger