Swooning Over

posted on: 7.06.2010


These salivating images by best friend Cassi Allred, of SASSAart, taken on her most recent trip to the Mexican Riviera.
Now if these images don't make you ache to travel, I don't know what will.

I know they made me even more excited for my upcoming, and much less exotic, trips to Del Mar and Seattle this summer. It's always fun to get away and bask in life!


This last one just makes me giggle.

(please see them in full size on her blog, these really don't do them justice)


2 comments:

  1. Nice work Cass. It makes me want to quit med school and start selling those straw hats on the streets of Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her photography is awesome! When is she going to shoot my family? ;) Oh and you know what else is making me giggle... your comment on my blog! I even shared it with Andrew and we both giggled some more. See why I was called Lil Gigglez. lol!!

    p.s. can't wait for you and those specials! I've honestly been waiting for you to do that exact thing. YaY! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger