Some Eye Candy

posted on: 7.10.2010

I'm flying back to America today- hooray! Dominica through Puerto Rico, through Miami, through & overnight in Dallas, and finally to Salt Lake City. I'm praying Tate will be her usual charming self and not give me something to hide in the airplane bathroom about:)


While I'm busy with that, I thought you could be busy checking out the new Tatertot hairclips that will be up in the shop next week. Yes, Tatertot on etsy is opening back up on July 13th! 

Newborn Rosettes. 
Tiny (about the size of a quarter, if even) and beautiful. Attach with some karo syrup or ky.

Preppy Nauticals


Fresh Florals

Summery Brights


An array of Sorbet...

just about something for everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Oh they are too lovely. You are so talented friend. {just sent you an email all bout it} Have a fabulous weekend in paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new designs, and Cannot wait to see your cute face!!! so fun catching up on your blog it looks like you have had so much fun, and some exciting times too (I'm glad that "thing" was safely caught and that Horse got it on video:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Can I come over and snag some from you? Let me know what day works best. London wants to see Tate too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for both!!

    Safe travels my friend. Love you. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying right now. Pray for a girl so I can put those newborn rosettes on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and pretty, love them!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger