Making me Happy Monday- on Tuesday

posted on: 6.15.2010

So what is making me happy Monday, on Tuesday?

Blogs.
 Lots of wonderful stuff in my google reader this morning, had me dreaming and smiling all day. 


This dreamy kitchen (love the pops of pink) seen here.


this quote is speaking to me right now, seen here.




pretty, cheerful notecards- you can never have enough i think.
seen here.


this sweet & simple nursery, which has me aching even more for a little one.
seen here

It's proving to be a wonderful week. A lazy Sunday at the beach with friends. Monday afternoon at the pool. Monday evening a great book discussion, followed by the Bachelorette with friends... I feel lucky.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bachelorette - it's gloriously cheesy. Cute MMHM post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute things- I LOVE that nursery. I can't wait to discuss the bachelorette in a couple of weeks. It's too good.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger