All things baby

posted on: 6.29.2010

I'm so excited to finally share that my sister in law, Eve, is pregnant! 
This will be the 9th grandkid on the Horsley side, and the first for Eve and Matt.

For Eve, and all my other pregnant friends, here are some of my favorite items, stores, and sources for all things baby.

1. Some Favorite baby clothes:

tea, for great knits and graphic rompers


petite bateau, for adorable onesies



No one does it better than Misha Lulu for dresses, in my opinion.
Because they are cut wide, Tate can still wear her 12 month dresses as tunics, so they last forever.
(and I'm sorry, I only know girl)

Some other favorites are: Caramel Baby, Olive Juice, and Flora & Henri (when grandma is buying:)
I'm also not opposed at all to shopping at Target or Old Navy, but I'm assuming everyone knows about those spots.

2. Favorite Baby toys:

Like I've said before, I really don't think there is a better toy store than Romp online. You can't go wrong with anything there.





Sophie the Giraffe is a must have classic.
 It's soft, squishy, squeaky- all those things babies like.

littlealouette, on etsy also has really fun wooden teethers.

Any other suggestions or specific toys?


3. Favorite Baby Books:
Books are wonderful, so it's hard to go wrong there. There are so many great ones. Here are just a few of my many favorites...


Anything Mo Willems will be fun for them to look at, and funny for you to read.

Sweet and simple and beautiful.



Counting with Wayne Thiebaud- my personal favorite.
If you can't find it locally, it's online at Romp.

4. Favorite Baby blogs:

 I've been reading this one for a long time and it's always been the most refreshing. Irene always features wonderful new brands, and fun mom stories to read. 

A great source for nursery artwork, childrens books, and perspective.

A great blog to find information on all that "gear". You can search things like strollers, carseats, cribs and find lots of useful information and ratings from other moms.


and please, please tell me if you're a mom or grandma to babies or toddlers you are signed up and checking The Mini Social for all their great daily deals?
It is a must. Email me if you'd like an invitation.


And, I'd love to hear... what are some of your favorite's?

7 comments:

  1. Aw these make miss baby things as mine gets bigger and bigger!!!! Im doing a give away for baby bottles!!! Check it out if you are interested!!! http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the mustache! such a sweet post, my dear!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelsea, i've read your blog for months now and find is SO inspiring, and you really do have awesome taste. i'm a friend of dru's and maddie's from hs. anyway, just wanted to thank you for this post, just found out i'm pregnant, and i put you as my referral for mini social..so look for you $10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you I saw petite bateau at costco the other day! I almost picked up some cute little onsies of theirs. I love your blog and every time I get on I want to comment about what you've posted but literally I have about two seconds to browse and look before I hear "Mom" or "Waaa Waaaa Waaa". I hope it gets easier!!!:)

    PS let's get together when you get here. Is Wy coming home at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chels!! So many things:

    1) Your mom is the cutest. Tell her thank you for her comment on my blog. She's a classy woman. I hope to see her soon.
    2) You've made me so excited to start buying baby stuff. I cannot imagine how much money I'll spend on all of the amazing sites you've sent me to.
    3) I CANNOT wait to see you and Tate. I can't even sleep at night.
    4) I saw Eclipse last night- might be my favorite yet.

    Thanks for all the baby advice! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Chels - I just saw Sara Jane Studios on a different blog and fell in love. Of course you love it too!

    With my new neice on the way, I'm taking you up on these suggestions!

    lots of love,
    em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your baby faves - off to check out your 'blog reads' post. (You might like my blog - Baby Space) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger