Making me happy monday

posted on: 5.10.2010


Celebrating a wonderfully simple Mothers day, where I woke to these little messages from my Tate taped to my favorite treats, and hidden all around the house. Pictures drawn by herself, and words dictated by Wyatt. Truly the best thing I could have asked for.

Seeing that one of them was "you are my best, best whole wide world mama" made me smile ALL day.

Having her tell me "happy mudder's day mama" every hour did not get old either.

This morning was rainy, but really cozy, and I'm now on the Ross Spouse Organization board down here and will be in charge of helping with activities and fundraising which I'm thrilled about.
Looks like it's going to be a wonderful week!

11 comments:

  1. Ah so sweet! Being a mommy is the best isn't it, especially moments like that:) So glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is the little things, isn't it? And so Tate, which makes is even more special!(With a little help from a very thoughtful Dad!) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling. Happy you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, that is SO sweet. :) hope you had a great mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part about the messages is that Tate's drawings and my handwritten dictation look like they were done by the same person. Admittedly, I am trying to "stay young" as I turn 30 this year, but that's not exactly what I had in mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! happy belated mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! We are very happy to have you on the board, we will need to have a couple extra board meeting... and meet at rituals for iced coffee and a treat this semester. see you at the meeting today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tate is the best. These notes are precious. Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is just the sweetest mother's day surprise! i love wyatt and tate for being so adorable to you! you deserve it. miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to start writing me messages. lovely blog.

    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy mothers day. you are a lucky mommy. i need to email you about some tots.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger