giddy about this!

posted on: 4.09.2010


I know I know, considering all the snow still here in Utah, this is just mean.
But, I can't help but want to share how giddy I am about going to this resort on
Barbados
in 2 weeks!!

Tate and I will be flying straight there (for... get this, $219) and Wyatt will be meeting us from Dominica for 5 days
at the pool
at the beach
in the sun
just the 3 of us!


Meet The Crane Resort.

That's it perched up on the cliff, and it's beach is rated one of the top 10 in the world!!

woo- woot


It will be the first trip Wyatt and I have taken alone since our honeymoon, and the first trip we've ever taken with just the 3 of us.


To say we're excited is an understatment. We're completely giddy!!

6 comments:

  1. amazing...i would be beyond giddy as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! You will have a blast...and such a fun time for just the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and I am looking forward to pictures of Wyatt tracing your body with sea shells on the beach. Looks so dreamy. Say hi to Blaze when you meet her...and easy on the hippie clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, we are leaving for Costa Rica in 6 days!!! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous! love how it's called the crane resort too - matt and i are destined to go as well! seriously though, looks like absolute heaven. so so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds amazing!! I'm so happy you guys get to go on a fun family vacation. You already leave in 2 weeks? Quite sad about that. We need to get going on girls nights.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger